BEACON DESIGN & FEATURES OVERVIEW
The building’s architecture takes its cues from the surrounding landscape and the area’s rich industrial heritage in shipping and logging & timber milling.
Gazing up, the tower’s vast glass plates and distinctive metal details complement its strong concrete lines, culminating in a warmly lit rooftop lantern. Inside, suites feature one of three contemporary colour schemes—wenge, walnut and olive—which are subtly woven throughout the elegant homes.
The surrounding grounds and private outdoor spaces, including oversized balconies and penthouse decks, are designed to echo key features of the natural environment with a curated selection of trees and shrubs that are native to the region.
Design + Features
Unrivaled building specification package. No other development on the North Shore combines the convenience of 3 high speed elevators, triple-glazed windows and air-conditioning in all homes.
- Sleek modern cabinetry with full-extension drawers and soft-close features by Textura
- Luminous glass tile backsplash
- Scratch- and heat-resistant quartz composite countertops
- Contemporary faucet by Grohe
- Undermount sink in stainless steel (single or double, depending on plan)
- High-powered garburator
- Warm light from discreet under-cabinet pot lights and recessed ceiling pot lights
- Floating ceiling
- Individual bike lockers
- Fully equipped bike repair shop
- SDedicated bike and pet washing station
- On-site car co-op vehicles
- Complimentary electric vehicle charging stations
- Sophisticated security camera system
- Gym and meeting room
- Individual storage lockers for each suite
- Three high-speed elevators for shorter wait times